Click on the room that you are interested in on the menu above to veiw rates.
Rules and Regulations
1. All reservations will be considered tentative and will not be honored until a signed agreement and security deposit are provided to the Emerson office. A security deposit is required to confirm your reservation. The Emerson reserves the right to keep the security deposit if renter cancels within 15 business days before the event.
2. All fees are due and payable within seven working days after invoice is received unless prior arrangements have been made with the Emerson office.
3. Renters contract to use a particular space(s). All activities of the group must be confined to the contracted space. Hallways are to be left open for use by tenants and visitors to the Emerson.
4. Decorations must not mar any surfaces. DUCT TAPE MAY NOT BE USED TO ATTACH POSTERS OR DECORATIONS TO WALLS OR OTHER SURFACES. Please check with the Emerson office staff if you have unusual plans for decorating your contracted space. All decorations must be taken down and removed from the premises immediately following the event, unless prior arrangements have been made with the Emerson office.
5. Tables and chairs are available for the ballroom and the Weaver Room but must be returned to their original storage space.
6. Renters are expected to set up the space to be used before the event and return it to its original condition after the event. Failure to return tables and chairs to their storage spaces will result in forfeiture of the security deposit or a portion thereof.
7. If cleaning is needed, a cleaning fee of $20 per hour will be charged. All garbage must be taken to the Emerson dumpster (located on the S.W. side of the building) immediately after the event.
- Fold & replace furniture (tables, chairs, easels, etc.)
- Wipe up spills from materials used or food served; collect all trash in containers; remove ALL garbage from premises and place in large garbage bins in back parking lot at the southwest corner of the building.
- Clean floors as needed: sweep, vacuum, clean up spills and stains. - ask for materials needed prior to use of space and during business office hours only; wipe sinks after use depending on use.
- Turn off lights in rental area; secure all windows; in winter, lower the warm-window shades.
8. Do not leave children unsupervised.
9. The Emerson is a non-smoking facility.
10. Smoking is not permitted in the Emerson Center for the Arts and Culture, any of its rooms or indoor facilities.
11. Alcohol sales are permitted by special arrangement. (See attached alcohol policy.) Liquor sales must be accompanied by a Montana State liquor license.
12. Sound and other technical assistance should be discussed with Mike Weix (539-1389) at least two weeks prior to the event and will be billed at $20 per hour.
13. The Emerson has two pianos that can be rented for public use. Specific rules and a separate contract must be signed before any ECC piano can be used or moved for any purpose.
14. No food or beverages in the theater at any time.
15. Do not block the loading doors, hallways, sidewalks or exits. Please clear vehicles from the backstage garage door approach when you are finished loading into or out of the theater.
If you experience difficulties, please do not hesitate to discuss them with a staff member at the Emerson - 587-9797.